Thứ Bảy, 18 tháng 11, 2023

Better than me

Better than me

I often revisit my writing posts for learning. Because they're something better than mine. It sounds peculiar but let's take a closer look into my writing process to see the reason.

First of all, I maintain a list of writing ideas that I write down when they cross my mind. One will be picked for my daily writing task. Sometimes I run out of ideas, then I will search them in old documents, chat groups, or random quotes I come across.

Secondly, I write my little essay by a standard formula. An outline will break down the main idea into detailed components, including an introduction, several body paragraphs, and a final conclusion. After that, I finished the essay and tried to identify and correct my errors independently.

Thirdly, my essay will be refined using online applications. Grammarly will assist me in identifying the errors that I might have overlooked, while Google will suggest synonyms and paraphrases to enhance my text. Bingchat will guide me on how to make the language more fluid and natural. Thanks to their assistance, a superior version of my original work will be produced.

The final script contains newly learned vocabulary and structures that I aim to remember. Therefore I must take time to learn them and make them become my own knowledge.

019 - jaken - 18/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét