Thứ Ba, 7 tháng 11, 2023

running for a happier life

I chose running for exercise because it's a low-cost activity. All I need to prepare are shoes and discipline, then I can practice anywhere at any time that is suitable for me. Sometimes I can run with friends, but teaming is not a requirement.

When running alone, I can run at my own pace, a little slower than other runners but I'm okay with it. Because the main opponent that I have is only me. And I know I can surpass myself if I try harder. Each time I break my limit and set a new record, my confidence builds up a little more. It brings me the satisfaction of fulfilling myself.

Jogging also helps me relax from stress and have better sleep. The more intensive my body is, the more ease my mind becomes. Compared with real physical hardships, mental pains are so insignificant. Anyway, mind and body are connected, when training the body, we also strengthen the mind.

On the running track, I see the simple path to happiness: setting an achievable goal and then trying hard to realize it. And that is the enjoyment we could experience every day.

008 - jaken - 07/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét