Thứ Sáu, 3 tháng 11, 2023

most of thoughts are just rearrangements of our internal biases

most of thoughts are just rearrangements of internal biases

Once while I was thinking, I paused and read my ideas. None of them were new or fresh, all had been fed to my brain sometimes through books, stories, or other sources. Then I found myself thinking again what others had already imagined, lost in a maze of ingrained prejudices.

Gradually, the feeling of déjà vu grew. I would often have an idea and remember I had thought of it before. For sure my thought was neither deep nor clear. Therefore It came back again and obsessed me for an obvious ending that I couldn't afford.

Does this game of the mind serve a purpose, or do we simply confound ourselves in complex illusions?

004 - jaken -  03/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét