Thứ Tư, 8 tháng 11, 2023

Wrong measurement

When I decided to practice writing daily, my initial goal was to write longer pieces. Because I felt uncomfortable about the length of my previous texts, I often found myself counting words, despite my teacher’s advice to focus on ideas rather than word count.

I set a target to write more than a hundred words per day and try to make each post longer than the previous one. After completing an article, I used Bing Chat to check my grammar and spelling. However, because I used the wrong measurement and wrong validation tool, my work was improved in quantity but unknowingly compromised on quality.
Fortunately, my friend Chau noticed my mistakes and suggested me a new tool. With it, I revisited all my posts and recognized the flaws in my approach. Now I am adding more metrics to my system and will continue to adjust them until I find a more effective way to evaluate my work.
Effort leads to success, but only if we are on the right track.
009 - jaken - 09/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét