Thứ Tư, 22 tháng 11, 2023

Overcoming the plateau

 Overcoming the plateau


Six years ago, I weighed 75 kg and was dissatisfied with my body. Therefore I set a target to reduce my weight to 63kg. But I failed several times while reaching a plateau at 65kg.


In the initial year, I bought and rode a bicycle to the office every day. Two hours of exercising a day improved my health. As a result, one kilogram was reduced from my body per month. However, after a year, I was stuck at 65 and could not improve. It discouraged me, and when I stopped practicing, my weight quickly rebounded above 70kg.


In the following years, I got the motivation to practice several times, but each time I always failed to overcome the plateau. The circle of gaining and losing weight continued. Until the time I tried hard enough, the miracle happened and I finally achieved my goal.


Now I have a new plan for maintaining my current weight. It's continuing practice to decrease body fat and increase muscle mass. 


023 - Jaken - 22/11/2023


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét