Chủ Nhật, 5 tháng 11, 2023

Hiking Ba Den Mountain

Hiking Ba Den Mountain

After a long time, today I returned to Ba Den Mountain for trekking and climbing.

There were years when my friends and I visited this place monthly. We usually planned a weekend bike trip to Tay Ninh province, hiked to the top of the mountain, and camped there. Sometimes we just challenged ourselves with a one-day trek and then explored the city. In my memory, It often rained when I was in the middle of the trail. And I keep in mind the cold water on my burning muscles, the wet tent in the howling of the wind.

We suddenly stopped that travel habit. Perhaps some of us got married and needed to spend time with families, or health conditions prevented one member from embarking on a new journey. And when I heard about a cable car and a large construction project on top of the mountain, I lost the desire to visit Mrs. Black again.

Today, I had a chance to visit the mountain again with new friends. Everything seemed the same, except my weaker muscle. The building is still under construction and looks out of place among the trees. However, it does have some positive uses: half of the trekking team used the cable car to return to the foot of the mountain when they ran out of stamina in the morning.

006 - jaken - 05/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét