Thứ Bảy, 4 tháng 11, 2023

randomness in a banana hand

randomness in a banana hand

I have a big plate in my kitchen where I usually put a hand of bananas that stays still there and waiting to be ripe.

Throughout the day, I go around and look for the yellow, flecked with brown. Ideally, the bananas would be ripe one by one. And I could have each at its most delicious state.

But life is impermanent. Sometimes the ripening process was too long, and I had to consume a greenish or light green fruit. Sometimes when I woke up, all the hand was ripped and I had to find some ways to handle it before it became overriped and rotten.

In a positive view, these bananas teach me a lesson about expectations versus reality, how to handle unstable phenomena in a dynamic world.

And how to make banana ice cream.

005 -jaken - 04/11/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét