Thứ Tư, 6 tháng 12, 2023

A dinner



In this picture is my dinner. I tried to put carbohydrates, proteins, and vitamins in a balanced meal.


The green parcels in bamboo leaves are a traditional Vietnamese dish called "bánh bột lọc". They are made from tapioca dumpling mix, filled with shrimp, and steamed to perfection.


In the top-left corner are two slides of "chả bò", which are made from beef, garlic, pepper, and other ingredients. It was pre-cooked, so all I had to do was slide it and put it on a small plate.


I also prepared a mango for my dinner. It'll provide fiber and vitamins to my body. It's also a delicious dessert that will balance the overall taste of the meal.


The last and the most important is "nuoc mam", a fish sauce mixed with sugar and chili then all other foods could be dipped in. Without this sauce, the Vietnamese meal cannot be complete.


037 - jaken - 06/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét