Thứ Sáu, 15 tháng 12, 2023

Food dream

 Food dream


Today I dreamed about Cempedak. The visual was so real that it made me drool after waking up. Therefore I bought a jackfruit to satisfy my appetite.


In my dream, I brought two cempedaks to a group of friends. One of them took the knife and started to peel the fruit's cover. Once he peeled a quarter of the skin at the side, I felt something wrong and told him: "No, It's not the proper way to eat Cempedak".


Another friend smiled, he took the peduncle and pulled out through the peeled skin. Then the flesh showed off deliciously and was ready for eating. But while I took one piece to eat, everything just disappeared and I woke up hungry.


Pursuing my dream, I went to the store but could not find any chempedak. Finally, I came back with a slide of jackfruit, a same genus fruit with similar delicious.


046 - jaken - 16/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét