Thứ Ba, 12 tháng 12, 2023

Personal trainer

Last month, I started gym and hired a PT to train me in the basics. For the first time, I have gone to a gym with professional training, and the experience has been invaluable.


Based on my health status and strength, a personalized program was designed, to focus on enhancing my back muscles to support my poor spine. The trainer also gave me some advice on my diet to adapt to the new exercise style. I had attempted gym workouts in the past, but I always gave up due to a lack of motivation. This time, the PT's engaging and effective exercises have led to daily improvements in my condition.

In several weeks, the encouragement and compliments I received from my PT have surpassed those I've received from others this year. It's a wonderful feeling, to know that my efforts are being recognized. Now I understand why some wealthy ladies are drawn to PTs. Not only because of their perfect bodies but also the soul care that a normal man cannot provide.

I plan to go to the gym independently after this month, once I have learned the correct exercise techniques. But now I'm not sure, fun has a price and I'm poor.

044 - jaken - 13/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét