Thứ Ba, 26 tháng 12, 2023

New year goal of a bookworm

 New year goal of a bookworm


In 2023, I set a singular target for myself: to read 52 books, and I surpassed it. Reading does not bring me more money or love, but this hobby gives me a lot of happiness. Therefore I spend one to two hours a day reading.


Since 2019, I have begun to make a new year goal. That year I was only able to achieve 3 out of 10 goals. So I reduce goal numbers in the subsequent years. The fewer targets, the higher the success rate, and this year, I finished 162% of my single target.


Compared to previous years, my reading list included more English and comic books. I discovered a new favorite author, Neil Gaiman, and devoured nearly all his tales, which contributed more than 50% of my 2023 bookshelf. Additionally, my collection of technical books now has more engineering, and less financial books.


For the upcoming year, I plan to slightly increase my goals. Let's see if I can achieve more than one:


- Read 52 books

- Build a snowman

- Learn a master's degree


058 - jaken - 27/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét