Thứ Sáu, 29 tháng 12, 2023

Money management

Money management


This month, my expenses skyrocketed, increasing by a staggering three hundred percent. Upon closer examination, I found that my daily expenditures remained small, with the majority of the increase coming from unforeseen payments.


Essential needs such as food, housing, or transportation only contribute a small fraction to this month's cost structure. In my past plan, I managed to tighten my budget by cooking at home and reducing unnecessary travel. This strategy effectively reduced my daily expenses by 20-30%, but It didn't significantly alter my overall financial status.


Hard times give me the ability to optimize minor expenses, and I've become adept at controlling my basic needs. However, when faced with larger payments, I found myself lacking of skills to use money effectively, although I read and knew the theory. From my viewpoint, all these expenses are necessary and cannot be reduced. 


My financial status has undergone significant changes, but I still managed it like a freshman. It's time to learn some new skills.


061 - jaken - 30/12/2023


Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét