Chủ Nhật, 10 tháng 12, 2023

We're changed

We're changed

This weekend, I reconnected with an old friend after a gap of four years. The moment he stepped into the café, I realized how long it's been and how much we've changed.

Four years ago, he was a handsome fellow, naive with youthful energy. And I was a lost man who was finding my purpose in life. We teamed up with other crazy and humorous minds across the country during a training course. After that event, we maintained online contact but haven't met again until now.

His new theme was a seasoned businessman, with a mind sharpened by knowledge and experience, and his speech was polished by interactions with countless customers. The youthful exuberance still sparkled in his eyes, but the man standing before me was significantly different from the last image of him in my memory. While seeing his development, I reflect on my own journey and acknowledge the changes within me.

As for me, I transitioned from a super introvert to someone who has the skills of communication, at the cost of my ability to enjoy solitude. My life is more colorful, with higher volatility emotions though many pleasures and pains. And again, I lost my purpose in life and trying to build a new one.

Thank you so much and see you again, maybe in another four years?

041 - jaken - 10/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét