Chủ Nhật, 17 tháng 12, 2023

Counting stars

Today is my monthly day of unplugging. I joined a team on trekking to the La Ngau Rock Stream. At the end of the trip, I found myself scrolling on social media apps immediately after reconnecting to the internet.


Our day began early in the morning, we woke up and gathered at Hoa Lu Stadium. A bus then drove all of us to Binh Thuan District, initiating our long journey deep into the forest, untouched by mobile phone signals. All members enjoyed the journey near the cool water and the untamed trees. As the day drew to a close, we left the stream and took a rest in a homestay. A rich and flavorsome BBQ was served, including chicken, pork, shrimp, oysters, and various side dishes. 


After the party, the majority of the team stayed at the table, cracking jokes. Some members explored the homestay, like little kids or curious cats. I caught myself and the rest laying on hammocks, scrolling the phone.


So, I let myself turn off the mobile network, walk into the dark, and count the stars.


048 - jaken - 17/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét