Thứ Ba, 19 tháng 12, 2023

Early bird

 Early bird


Typically, my alarm clock is set for 5 AM. Every morning, I wake up and snooze the clock several times before I fully awake. This indiscipline had made me feel disappointed with myself for years until I experienced a long insomnia.


During that hard time, I usually found myself waking up before the alarm, not only several minutes but hours. And after waking up, I could not fall asleep again. As a result, all of my day was filled with anxiety and exhaustion. My work efficiency plummeted to an all-time low. My dream records were empty for a while because the short time of sleep didn't have enough space for dreaming.


Once I can sleep normally again, I find joy in hitting the snooze button in the morning. In fact, that's the best time for dreaming, while I awake and asleep at the same time, I can stand on the border of The Dreaming and The Waking World, capturing lucid dreams.


050 - jaken - 20/12/2023

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét